WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro will allow you to accept product reviews in the same way that you do now, but you can also accept user photos and videos as part of the review, as well as add “review qualifiers”, which are questions about the product in a dropdown.
Here are the features of WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro v1.17.0:-
- Create review qualifiers to prompt customers for specific information and product feedback
- Allow customers to attach photos and videos to reviews
- Ensures customers don’t leave duplicated reviews — enable updating reviews for a product instead!
- Optionally enable other discussion contributions, such as questions, standalone photos, and standalone videos (no ratings) along with comments on these contributions
- Display login buttons from WooCommerce Social Login on review login forms
- Choose to set a threshold of reviews per product to avoid showing reviews while you gather feedback
- Creates upvoting and downvoting systems to determine helpful reviews or contributions
- Users can flag reviews that need to be moderated to alert shop employees
- Customers can filter reviews by star rating, i.e., show all 4-star reviews
- Optionally add badges to admin or employee responses or contributions to designate them as “official”
- Customers can “watch” any thread to get notified of replies to the contribution
- Includes structured data mark up for rich snippets in search results; stores using WooCommerce 3.0+ will use JSON-LD schema markup
- Includes support for Product Vendors to let vendors approve and manage flags on their own reviews
- Reviews list added to manage reviews separately from blog comments